The Six Mile Regional Library District (SMRLD) is proud to provide high-quality information service that goes beyond what is findable on the Internet. Professional librarians are available six days a week to help you with what you want to know. We accept e-mail, fax, in-person, and telephone questions. You can also make an appointment to speak with an information specialist when he or she is not staffing the reference desk. We can help when you are looking to:
- Start your own business
- Discover your family history
- Get detailed medical information
- Perform your own automobile repair
- Explore local history
- Plan a trip
- Learn more about any subject
- Complete a homework assignment (at any level of schooling)
- Find a good book to read
- And more
If you have questions, think of us – we provide answers.
Reference services are available at the 2001 Delmar Avenue building, during all hours that the library is open.